NOTE: there's occasionally a bug where the whole grid is empty. If this happens to you, you can refresh and try again. Sorry! Hope to have it fixed soon, but haven't been able to track down the cause yet.
Inspired by sandwich sudoku
How to play:
- Fill the grid with numbers and blocks according to the following rules:
- Numbers may not repeat in a row.
- Numbers may not repeat in a column.
- Each row and column must have two blocks.
- Some rows and columns have hints shown outside them. The digits shown outside the grid represent the sum of the digits in between the two blocks in that row. Numbers in the grid must match these hints.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.